Enabling a Technology-Driven Government
The adoption of innovative IT technologies within the NZ public sector is accelerating rapidly, with exciting new tools and applications becoming increasingly utilised to enable greater efficiency outcomes within government organisations.
However, as the adoption of these modern processes enhances organisation-wide IT systems, the question of implementation and sustainable infrastructure will inevitably become more pressing – especially as we look to continuously build digital skills and capabilities to advance processes, citizen services, and showcase measurable public outcomes.
To discuss ways of prioritising these advancements in the most cost-effective, holistic, and publicly viable way, we’ve put together the first Virtual Event in our 2022 Innovation & ICT Community National Insights series for New Zealand. Tune in to hear case studies from peers and discuss how to accelerate the public sector’s understanding of what fruit modern, digitally enabled, and integrated IT infrastructure strategies could yield for Aotearoa’s public sector.
Benefits of Attending
Maximising New Innovation & IT Initiatives to Deliver NZ’s Digital Inclusion Strategy
- How can we ensure capabilities extend to, and assist, citizens in regional areas and avoid worsening digital exclusion?
- What are the necessary infrastructures needing to be addressed and secured before we move forward with new innovation strategies?
Realising Value Through Our People and Our Partners
- Identifying and prioritising the tools and processes needed to ensure automation can deliver effectively
Ensuring IT Transformation is a Whole-of-Staff Skillset
- How IT leaders can best take staff on the transformation journey with them
- Balancing technology, people, and processes to avoid common integration pitfalls
Refining the Key Focus of Well Implemented IT Systems – For Both Organisation & Citizen
- How can existing IT frameworks be improved in order to deliver more accessible and seamless citizen experiences?
- Understanding how IT applications and infrastructure fit into achieving broader organisation outcomes
- Top tips and lessons learned from past or present change strategies, and how these have challenged or benefitted the organisation going forward
Addressing Legacy Systems & Achieving Sustainable Modernisation
- Outlining Where Current IT Systems and Investments Sit – What can stay, what needs to go
- How can we get IT systems and processes up to speed to support remote and hybrid work
- How to create IT infrastructure that will enable IT to deploy business applications and workloads anywhere, anytime