Public Sector Research Content Usage Policy
1. Content Definition
The Content Usage Policy applies to any content (the “Content”), whether unrestricted or restricted by a subscription purchase. This includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Information derived from research,
- Data, in summary and detail,
- Analysis, as well as
Public Sector Research owns all right, title and interest in the Public Sector Research Content and we are licensing it to you, the Licensed User, under the conditions set out below.
As a licensed user, you may Open and Print Public Sector Research content providing the opening and printing is:
- for your personal use,
- within your job; and
- within the scope of your Service; and meets the Conditions set out below.
You may Share an excerpt, summary version or the entire document of the Public Sector Research (see below) so long as such sharing is
- internal within your organisation,
- in support of your job role; and
- meets the Conditions set out below.
A Public Sector Reseach document cannot be shared with any third party outside your organisation.
- Opening, printing and sharing is not done on a systematic or routine basis (e.g., by a Licensed User who consistently distributes a periodic summary, excerpt or document of Public Sector Research or who leverages a company business process that allows non-Users to routinely approach the Licensed User to meet their Public Sector Research needs);
- Opening, printing and sharing limited to an internal audience only of no more than 15 people; and
- Opening, printing and sharing is not done with the intent or effect of avoiding the purchase of additional User licenses.
3.1 Acceptable Use
The following uses constitute acceptable sharing of Public Sector Research:
- Excerpted use: You may include an excerpt of Public Sector Research (e.g., a few lines of text, a paragraph, or a specific graphic) in an internal report or presentation (attributing Public Sector Research as the source).
- Summary use: You may briefly summarise the Public Sector Research in your own words for your project team or senior-level decision makers (attributing Public Sector Research as the source).
- You may share Public Sector Research documents in their entire form provided as part of your license access under the sharing conditions specified above.
3.2 Unacceptable Use
The following uses constitute unacceptable sharing of Public Sector Research:
- Sharing Public Sector Research in either printed or electronic format with any third-party individual external to your organisation.
- Sharing Public Sector Research with any third-party groups either internal or external to your organisation via email, intranet posting, or other information storage & retrieval systems.
4. Accuracy of Information
The Content on this Site is based on Public Sector Reseach’s reasonable efforts to compile and analyse the best sources reasonably available to Public Sector Research at any given time. Any opinions reflect Public Sector Research’s judgment at the time and are subject to change. You assume sole responsibility for the selection of the Content to achieve any of your intended results, and your sole and exclusive remedy for any alleged loss or damage suffered by you in connection with your use of the Site or the Content or the User Content is to discontinue using the Site.
5. Usage Termination
As a licensed user, once your license term has ended, you must adhere to the following rules:
- You must delete all soft copies of Public Sector Research documents from your internal system. Storing Public Sector Research is prohibited.
- You must destroy all printed copies of Public Sector Research documents.
6. Copyright and Intellectual Property
The Website, the Services and all the related products of Public Sector Research are subject to copyright. The material on the Website is protected by copyright under the laws of Australia and through international treaties. Unless otherwise indicated, all rights (including copyright) in the Services and compilation of the Website (including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, button icons, video images, audio clips, Website, code, scripts, design elements and interactive features) or the Services are owned or controlled for these purposes, and are reserved by Public Sector Research or its contributors.
- All trademarks, service marks and trade names are owned, registered and/or licensed by PUBLIC SECTOR CONSULTING PTY LTD , who grants to you a worldwide, nonexclusive, royalty-free, revocable license whilst you are a Member to:
- use the Website pursuant to the Terms;
- copy and store the Website and the material contained in the Website in your device’s cache memory; and
- print pages from the Website for your own personal and non-commercial use.
- PUBLIC SECTOR CONSULTING PTY LTD does not grant you any other rights whatsoever in relation to the Website or the Services. All other rights are expressly reserved by PUBLIC SECTOR CONSULTING PTY LTD.
- PUBLIC SECTOR CONSULTING PTY LTD retains all rights, title and interest in and to the Website and all related Services. Nothing you do on or in relation to the Website will transfer any:
- business name, trading name, domain name, trade mark, industrial design, patent, registered design or copyright, or
- a right to use or exploit a business name, trading name, domain name, trade mark or industrial design, or
- a thing, system or process that is the subject of a patent, registered design or copyright (or an adaptation or modification of such a thing, system or process), to you.
- You may not, without the prior written permission of PUBLIC SECTOR CONSULTING PTY LTD and the permission of any other relevant rights owners: broadcast, republish, up-load to a third party, transmit, post, distribute, show or play in public, adapt or change in any way the Services or third party Services for any purpose, unless otherwise provided by these Terms. This prohibition does not extend to materials on the Website, which are freely available for re-use or are in the public domain.
6. Website Content and Copyright
- This Website is the property of PUBLIC SECTOR CONSULTING PTY LTD and is protected by Australian and international copyright law and conventions.
- PUBLIC SECTOR CONSULTING PTY LTD grants to User the right to access and use the Website, so long as such use is for internal information purposes, and User does not alter, copy, disseminate, redistribute or republish any content or feature of this Website.
7. Third-Party Rights
- The terms hereunder regarding Disclaimer of Warranty, Limitation of Liability and Indemnification are for the benefit of PUBLIC SECTOR RESEARCH , and its licensors, employees and agents, each of whom shall have the right to assert and enforce those terms against a User.
8.Disclaimer of Warranties
- PUBLIC SECTOR RESEARCH does not make any warranties, express or implied, including, without limitation, those of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, with respect to this Website. Although PUBLIC SECTOR RESEARCH takes reasonable steps to screen this Website for infection by viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other code manifesting contaminating or destructive properties, PUBLIC SECTOR RESEARCH cannot guarantee that it will be free of infection or that it will be available at any time or location.
- While the information contained on this Website has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable, PUBLIC SECTOR RESEARCH disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of such information. User assumes sole responsibility for the use it makes of this Website to achieve his/her intended results.
- This Website may contain links to other third-party websites, which are provided as additional resources for the convenience of Users. PUBLIC SECTOR RESEARCH does not endorse, sponsor or accept any responsibility for these third-party websites, User agrees to direct any concerns relating to these third-party websites to the relevant website administrator.
9. Limitation of Liability
- In no event will PUBLIC SECTOR RESEARCH be liable for: (a) damages of any kind, including without limitation, direct, incidental or consequential damages (including, but not limited to, damages for lost profits Limitation of Liability: business interruption and loss of programs or information) arising out of the use of or inability to use this Website, or any information provided on this Website, or (b) any claim attributable to errors, omissions or other inaccuracies in the information provided on this Website.
- User agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless PUBLIC SECTOR RESEARCH , its affiliates, licensors, and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, arising out of User’s use/ misuse of this Website.
11. Independent Legal Advice
- Both parties confirm and declare that the provisions of the Terms are fair and reasonable and both parties having taken the opportunity to obtain independent legal advice and declare the Terms are not against public policy on the grounds of inequality or bargaining power or general grounds of restraint of trade.
- If any part of these Terms is found to be void or unenforceable by a Court of competent jurisdiction, that part shall be severed, and the rest of the Terms shall remain in force.
13. Contact Details