Advancing Digitally Enabled Integrated Care Systems
Join us to kick off the first quarter of 2022, a radical year of disruption for the Canadian Health and Social Care Sector in an unprecedented global post-pandemic age. The risk of not exponentially advancing becomes greater than the risk of “doing things the way they’ve always been done”. The rapid evolution of global health systems, integrated care design, and digital enablement is no longer in “the future”; it is in “the now”.
With higher pressure on resources, shifting population needs, growth in healthcare expenditures, and evolving consumer expectations for better patient experience and outcomes, the emphasis is on delivering more value with less.
We will discuss the future of telehealth, remote and shared care, as well as digital’s increasing part in enabling Canadian Healthcare Systems; focussing on lessons learned, applications of technology, and how data analytics is used to drive real value and patient outcomes. Evolution in leadership and change management capabilities are vital for embracing new developments, driving supportive cultures, collaboration, and workforce readiness for the coming years.
Join your peers as we explore ways to futureproof public healthcare at PSN’s new virtual event: Q1 National Insights – Winter Edition!
Benefits of Attending
A Sneak Peek Of Your Inspiring Speakers
Program Director, Seniors Care, Inpatient Medicine, Allied Health & Ambulatory Services
Humber River Hospital
Dr. Onil Bhattacharyya, MD
Senior Scientist, Frigon-Blau Chair in Family Medicine
Research, Family Physician, Associate Professor
Women’s College Research Institute, Women’s College
Hospital, Department of Family & Community Medicine
and Institute of Health Policy, Management and
Evaluation, University of Toronto
Home and Community Care Support Services Champlain
Sean Molloy, MHSc, MDes, CHE, Director, Quality, People Centred Care & Care Transitions
North York General Hospital
Mehdi Somji Director Innovation & Partnerships
Trillium Health Partners
Lisa Safferek Director Virtual Care Services
Helia Mohammadi Ph.D.
Chief Data Scientist and Healthcare Lead
Accelerated Digitally Enabled Integrated Care
Digital Health Strategies to Empower Patients and Transform Healthcare Services Approaches
Driving Healthcare Innovation with AI Intrapreneurship
- Improving engagement, provider experience, evaluation, sustainability and integrated care across the hospital and nursing homes
Beyond Telehealth – The Rise of the Virtual and Shared Care Environment
- Exploring emerging trends and technologies can enable more efficient digital service design and delivery
- Securing citizen data by embedding robust cybersecurity strategies into back-office systems
- Integrating new methods of automation in existing processes to maximise the bene ts of existing digital products
- Showcasing digital pilots that demonstrate the benefits of sustained digital transfo
Creating a Culture of Innovation in Healthcare
- What are the critical success factors for an HR program that supports innovation and collaboration?
- What are the critical success factors for implementing new technology?
- What are the key leadership competencies needed to enable workplace transformation in healthcare?
- As you lead through change, how can you best support a culture of inclusion
- What approaches can you take to create a workplace culture that operationalizes innovation?
- How can you overcome the difficulties that can often emerge when asking people to do things differently?
What Your Peers Had to Say
Our Event Partners
Interested in sponsoring? Contact Andrew Cowan by phone (1-647-459-8904) or email ([email protected])