Enabling a Technology-Driven Government
The adoption of innovative IT technologies within the public sector is accelerating rapidly, with exciting new tools and applications such as API, RPA, Hyperautomation, and DevOps becoming increasingly utilised to enable greater efficiency outcomes within government organisations.
The skills employed by leaders in the public sector IT space need to be communicated as clear and wide as possible if entire organisational benefit is to be attained.
That is why we’ve put together this ‘Autumn Edition’ Virtual Event as part of our 2022 Innovation & ICT Community National Insights series.
Benefits of Attending
A Sneak Peek Of Your Inspiring Speakers
Government Chief Information Officer,
Department of the Premier and Cabinet SA
Public Transport Victoria
Chief Information Officer,
Safe Food Production QLD
Making IT Transformation a Whole-of-Staff Skillset
- How can IT leaders best take staff on the transformation journey with them – what processes, changes, and policies need to be put in place to ensure this is effective and sustainable
- Balancing technology, people and processes to avoid common integration pitfalls – ensuring leadership always considers these three overarching pillars of successful change
Addressing Legacy Systems & Looking to Sustainable Modernization
• Seizing opportunities to address modernising legacy systems
• Creating a modern IT approach and framework for addressing legacy systems leveraging future technologies like cloud and composable
• Creating IT infrastructure and processes that will enable IT to deploy business applications and workloads anywhere, anytime
How ‘Safe Food Production Queensland’ is Maximising Automation to Achieve Greater Organisational Efficiency
- How can we use automation to drive organisational value and therefore increase our ability to safely deliver goods and services to our citizens and society at large?
- Identifying and prioritising the tools and processes needed to ensure automation can deliver these services effectively
- How we can enhance regulatory systems and best moniter the validity and accuracy of safe food practices using new technology?
The Role of New Tech in Holistic Organisational Evolution
- What are the latest developments in Agile methodology across public sector?
- How to build a collaborative IT culture using DevOps
- What challenges and opportunities does DevOps hold for your organisation as a whole?
- Thoughts on cyber security as a critical part of design and operational support, and the concerns that accompany rapid digital acceleration