Evolving Capabilities and Advancing Public Safety
Australia’s emergency services are adapting to rapidly changing conditions in unprecedented times. As the country moves through the Covid-19 pandemic and beyond, it is essential first responders are supported effectively to continue working at the highest level.
PSN’s virtual Defence, Security and Justice National Insights – Summer Edition event, delivered by experts in their field, will examine how to navigate changes in process and implement emerging technology. Thought leaders will discuss their approach to agency partnerships and maintaining safety and resilience when responding to incidents. It will highlight case studies and provoke conversation to ensure the wellbeing of first responders is a priority and the country remains protected.
Benefits of Attending
Policing in a Technology Enabled Future
- Interactive three-way discussion on issues and future challenges
- Intelligence led policing and the future of crime investigation
- How new technology is changing emergency response
Fire and Emergency Services Need for Transformation Change Toward Communication Resilience Building
- The role of modern communication equipment to aid in a faster response
- Deploying cutting-edge technology to help fight bushfires
- Improving emergency communication between fire and rescue and the community
Advances in Rapid Patient Care for the Future of Australian Paramedics
- Enhancing communications between ambulances and hospitals
- Deploying the latest training tools for effective emergency response
- Technologies improving treatment in emergency situations
Innovative Methods for a More Effective Emergency Service Response
- Implementing emerging technology to improve incident management
- How data can assist in an effective response strategy
- The latest innovations keeping emergency service workers safe
- What are the newest methods you employing in incident response?
Optimising Partnerships to Help Emergency Services Keep the Public Safe
- The tools helping to connect emergency service organisations
- How sharing information is an effective preventative device
- How agency partnerships benefit the entire workforce
- What are your top tips for future emergency services collaborative partnerships?