Cutting through Complexity to Deliver Clarity for Actionable Insights
With year-on-year increases in Australian government investment in AI, emerging technology, and ethics rising to improve responsiveness and resilience of public services, new opportunities emerge to continue building national analytical capabilities, enhance decision-making, and scale operational agility.
How can we leverage and maintain the increasing digital mandates, skills, modernise applications, and whole-of-government procurement agreements to create clean, quality, and valuable data and outcomes for the public?
Join us at the complimentary Data Management and Analytics National Insights Virtual Event, to benchmark with peers, open fresh perspectives and continue contributing to the realisation of the national potential of data for a better public service and learn something new whether you are currently data-aware and heading toward proficiency in BI tracking, or already gaining momentum with data-driven decision making, ready to scale.
Benefits of Attending
A Sneak Peek Of Your Inspiring Speakers
Office of the Victorian Information Commissioner
Dr. Kate Harrington, Phd
Head of Strategic Digital Initiatives
Government Chief Information & Digital Office, Digital NSW
Digital Programme Lead
Public Transport Authority
A Data Visualisation Journey from Complexity to Clarity
- Improving decision making for operational efficiency and strategic effectiveness
- Effective narratives and simplified communication for increased internal alignment, public transparency, and trust
Decoupling from Siloed Legacy to Business-Value-Driven Approach
- Modern and Resilient Architecture & Data Stack, ELT, and Cloud
- Data consistency, access, quality, speed, integration & interoperability
- Agile practices and workplace culture
- Collaboration and partnerships as a leadership practice
Skilled, Literate, and Capable
- What do a capable data workforce and culture need from leadership and governance?
- The design principles to standards, regulations, protocols, and frameworks across a robust data system
- Aligning ethics and practices relating to data collection, management, and use
- What are the signs and steps for successful leadership & culture when balancing change, transformation, and data-literacy and upskilling?
The Art and Science of AI in Government
- Incorporating AI and automation as part of the larger organisational and business strategy
- Leveraging the foundation of automation into more complex predictive algorithms
- Designing ethical and responsible algorithms, recourse mechanisms & risk management systems
- How to approach staff training, dissolve stigma, and raise awareness?
Responsible Data Sharing in Practice for a More Connected, Innovative, & Impactful Public Service
- What are the benefits and risks of democratising data for public sector institutions?
- How can we define our purposes and intentions for valid and valuable open government data sharing, social impact, inclusion, and the public good
- How can we learn from the private sector, our cross-industry, and global peers on the security, privacy, and governance of citizen data?
- What approaches can we take to enable secure, lawful, and ethical intergovernmental data sharing and collaboration to overcome interdisciplinary and national challenges?