Cutting through Complexity to Deliver Clarity for Actionable Insights
Recently the public sector has become increasingly aware of the potential value that can be gained from leveraging data as a strategic asset. To deliver better cost optimization, improve services and over all sustainability, data leaders must address the knowledge and technological gaps. Bridging these gaps will help break down organization silos and pave the way for safe data sharing and collaboration.
However, the sector still struggles with effective methods to extract true value from insights, while maintaining privacy and security. With robust support structures, comprehensive frameworks and the right data strategy in place, public sector organizations will not only be more proactive, automated, and citizen focused, but also more data driven. How can data leaders elevate their data strategies to position data and analytics as a catalyst for further transformation?
Join your peers at the Data Management and Analytics Community’s National Insights – Spring Edition as we gather public sector data leaders to explore key strategies on how to leverage data effectively to boost efficiency, data literacy and augment data-driven decision making across organizations.
Benefits of Attending
A Sneak Peek Of Your Inspiring Speakers
Senior Manager, Data Integration
Ontario Ministry of Health
Director – Analytics & Decision Support
Bank of Canada
Director of Open Government and Data Governance
Royal Canadian Mounted Police
Senior Manager, Transformation Office Secretariat
Employment and Social Development Canada
Director, Data Strategy, Policy and Governance
Public Health Agency of Canada
Chief Operating Officer
Chief Information Officer
Director – GC Data Community
Canada School of Public Service
Director of Communications
GO Open Data
Building Data Capacity at Scale
- Strategies for building data capacity across large decentralized organizations
- New concepts of data governance for operational agility
- The intersection of policy and technology in driving data literacy
Enhancing Data Literacy, Skills, and Capabilities in the Public Sector
- How can leaders play a key role in data skill-building and fostering a data literate culture within their organizations?
- People, Processes and Technology: What are the areas of innovation needed to create a data literate culture?
- What are the common barriers data leaders should be prepared for when improving data literacy in their organizations? How do they overcome those barriers?
- What are your top tips for those looking to scale their data literacy programs?
Enhancing Transparency and Accountability through Open Government Data
- Rebuilding citizen trust through information made transparent and usable
- Developing an open government strategy and framework
- Key strategies to achieve the full potential of the open data movement
Harnessing the Power of Data and Automation to Create More Public Value
- What are the common pitfalls when establishing a data and analytics strategy for your organization?
- How can organizations leverage data and automation capabilities and tools to deliver better public outcomes?
- What are the key enablers that have allowed government organizations to effectively develop and deploy data and automation-driven solutions?
- What lessons would you like to share to those looking to accelerate their data transformation journey?
What Your Peers Had to Say
Our Event Partners
Interested in sponsoring? Contact Andrew Cowan by phone (1-647-459-8904) or email ([email protected])