Bridging Gaps with DevOps: Teamwork and Tools for Success
23 & 30 Apr 2024
10:00 AM to 2:30 PM
Next intake: 23 & 30 Apr 2024 | 10:00 AM to 2:30 PM
Global adoption of DevOps practices is projected to yield an astonishing $2.2 trillion in economic value by 2030. This vast economic value comprises substantial cost savings and heightened operational efficiency across various. Furthermore, organizations that embrace DevOps, can experience a 22% boost in software delivery performance and a 50% reduction in time to market. These statistics highlight the immense potential of DevOps to revolutionize government processes and drive significant economic growth.
Government bodies across the world are increasingly acknowledging the significance of DevOps in achieving their digital goal. By equipping public sector employees with foundational DevOps skills, nations can foster digital innovation, enhance service delivery, and promote a culture of continuous improvement, ensuring their continued leadership in digital governance.
This training has been designed to provide technology specialists in the public sector with the insights to effectively integrate DevOps methodologies into their operations. The course will equip participants with the knowledge and skills required to implement DevOps concepts while ensuring compliance with government regulations. By bridging this gap and providing practical guidance, the program will enable participants to overcome these obstacles and reap the benefits of DevOps in the government sector.
Who Should Attend?
Three Ways of DevOps:
- First Way: The Principles of Flow
- Second Way: The Principles of Feedback
- Third Way: The Principles of Continual Learning and Exploration
Strategies and Integration will cover:
- Lean Thinking and Value Stream, focusing on Lean Principles
- An Introduction to Value Stream
- distinctions between Process Mapping and Value Stream
- use of metrics in Value Stream analysis
Metrics and Measurement in DevOps:
- Key Performance Indicators (KPI) in DevOps
- DORA Metrics (DevOps Research and Assessment Metrics)
- Security Metrics in DevOps
No previous experience necessary
Get this course using credits with a Premium subscription. Learn more
This course requires 0 credit.
The learning sessions are designed to empower participants with the skills and insights necessary to excel in the dynamic realm of software development and delivery. Covering core principles, including the Three Ways and CALMS, the program spans Lean Thinking, Continuous Integration, and Infrastructure as Code. There will be an emphasis on optimization in software delivery, where participants will master Continuous Delivery, deployment strategies, and metrics like KPIs and DORA Metrics. By the course’s end, attendees will be adept at implementing continuous learning and improvement practices, ensuring their success in the evolving DevOps landscape.
• First Way: The Principles of Flow
• Second Way: The Principles of Feedback
• Third Way: The Principles of Continual Learning and Exploration
• Lean Principles
• Introduction to Value Stream
• Difference between Process Mapping and Value Stream
• Metric and Measurement in Value Stream
• Automated Testing
• Failure and Rollback Strategies
• Principles of Continuous Integration
• Practices of Continuous Integration
• Principles of Continuous Delivery
• Feature toggling
• Blue-Green Deployment
• Canary Release
• Automation and scalability
• Parametrization and variable in IaC
• Secrets Management in IaC
• Comparison of Terraform, Ansible and Chef
• KPI in DevOps
• DORA Metrics
• Security Metrics in DevOps
• Learning Organization
• Site Reliability Engineering (SRE)
• Security in DevOps, (DevSecOps)
• Chaos Engineering
Meet Your Facilitator
Professional Trainer, Coach2Reach
Zeeshan Amjad, Professional Trainer at Coach2Reach, brings over 23 years of corporate IT experience, specializing in enterprise architecture, development, and cloud technologies for Fortune 500 companies. With a focus on delivering large-scale Hybrid-Cloud applications, Zeeshan excels in DevSecOps, Infrastructure as Code, and CI/CD/CM. As a Scaled Agile and Kanban Trainer and Consultant, he guides teams through agile coaching, emphasizing enterprise agility, strategy, and transformation. A published author in Best Agile Article, Zeeshan prioritizes security by seamlessly integrating DevSecOps principles throughout the development lifecycle. His commitment to cybersecurity best practices reflects his dedication to delivering transformative solutions and fostering a culture of continuous enhancement within teams and organizations.
Join this training for professionals working within the Public Sector
Pay for individual courses
Early Bird 2
Ends 22 Mar
$795per person + tax $200 saving
$995per person + tax
Additional discounts are available for group registrations of 10 or more. For group or payment enquiries or custom training solutions, please contact [email protected]
Achieve great value with our customised subscription plans.
Become a member today and upgrade to Premium to access training credits and much more...
Unlock public content, complimentary events, training courses and vital Insights$0 per year Join Now
Exclusive Basic Member Benefits:
- Access benchmark case studies and deep dive white papers and reports
- Connect & collaborate with public sector peers
- Discover and explore solutions tailored for government in Marketplace
Enhance your learning experience with our Premium Services$A 2895 + GST for 12 months Get Started
Includes all Basic Member Benefits, plus:
- Masterclasses: Complimentary signup for ANY available Masterclasses in your region, including exclusive masterclass content
- 4 training credits* which can be used to cover up to 4 courses
- Access to 'private çommunity of practice' groups for your masterclass or courses
Team up to take your learning to the next level
Includes all Basic and Premium Member Benefits, plus:
- Dedicated account manager
- Tailor-made training programs with flexible training credits which can be shared across your team across many courses.
- Access to 'private çommunity of practice' for team members who have signed up for specific masterclasses or courses
* Most full-day Public Sector Network courses (which may be split over two days) will require one credit. Most two day courses (which may be split over multiple days) will require two credits. Check the details for individual courses
Customised in-house options available for teams
Interested in any of our online trainings?
You can also choose to have them delivered in house. We will work closely with our inspiring session facilitators to tailor the content around the key development areas your team are prioritising, shape the learning outcomes around your core departmental challenges and make the most of your L&D and upskilling budget.Enquire here for more information