Powering Performance in the Public Sector
Uncertain times, changing demographics and emerging technologies have expedited the need for more agile workforces within the public sector. To cope with the pandemic, the public sector had to rapidly mobilize their workforce overnight to meet the needs and expectations of citizens, giving HR the opportunity to build a modernized, diverse, and digitally equipped workforce.
As Canada moves beyond the pandemic and repositions itself as a more digital and sustainable workspace, public sector agencies must work towards building a workforce that is equipped with the right talent, skills, tools, and flexibility for efficiency service delivery. Adapting employees’ skills and roles to the post-pandemic world of work is crucial to ensure resilience and agility across all levels of an organization. As the next generation prepares for leadership roles, what are the best practices and key strategies that can help HR leaders create an innovative and inclusive culture to fit a modernized and hybrid workforce?
Public Sector Network’s HR and the Future of Work: National Insights – Winter Edition in the Public will bring together public sector leaders to discuss the ways that Human Resources can drive transformative change and shape the future of government and the Canadian workforce.
Benefits of Attending
A Sneak Peek Of Your Inspiring Speakers
Director Human Capital Planning
Assistant Deputy Minister, Human Resources and Corporates Services
Fisheries and Oceans Canada
Director, HR Analytics, Systems and Information Management
Government of Nova Scotia
Senior Director, Human Resources
BC Pavilion Corporation
Director, Strategic People Programs
Director, Civilian Executive Services
Department of National Defence
Director of Human Resources and Organizationl Effectiveness
Canadian Centre for Occupational Health and Safety (CCOHS)
Director, Marketing – Canada
Director – Talent Acquisition
Government of Nova Scotia
Carissa Listrom Psychological Health and Safety Lead
Government of Saskatchewan
Strategies to Attract and Retain the Next Generation of Leaders for Tomorrow’s Public Sector
- Reinventing key processes and operations to attract next gen top talent
- Building a future workforce that is aligned with the demands of a digital society
Designing Your Workplace to Support Employee Resilience & Wellbeing
- Key strategies to boost resilience in the workplace
- Ensuring workforce well-being in a hybrid environment
Leveraging Technology to Optimize and Streamline Recruitment Processes
- Strategies to meet the evolving skill needs
- Building a skills-based organization
Preparing for the Post-Pandemic Future of Work
- What are some key trends and issues affecting workforce planning now? What workforce planning improvements are needed to weather uncertainty in 2022?
- With regards to organizational design and change management, how can HR leaders play a strategic role in building a positive change experience?
- What are few of the strategies that have worked for your organization to maintain innovation and collaboration in a hybrid work environment?
- What will be the biggest challenges and top priorities for you in 2022?
Sustaining Workforce Engagement and Cultural Cohesion in a Hybrid Work Environment
- How can organizations better engage with employees to facilitate social cohesion and improve organizational trust?
- How do you ensure policies and procedures are consistent, resilient, and fit for purpose in the new work environment?
- What type of KPIs should you be monitoring to ensure you can maintain a cohesive and healthy workplace setting?
- What are some tips for effective onboarding to engrain a set of shared beliefs and values with new employees?
What Your Peers Had to Say
Our Event Partners
Interested in sponsoring? Contact Andrew Cowan by phone (1-647-459-8904) or email ([email protected])