Fostering your Digital Transformation Success with the Right Data Foundation
Public sector organizations are experiencing a rapid growth in the need for data to provide improved and integrated services. From passive collection of data, to leveraging data as a strategic resource in decision-making, recent times have only highlighted the pivotal role that data plays in fueling digital strategies and citizen services. Considering that this trend will continue through 2022 and beyond, data leaders must be prepared to face complex challenges associated with data sharing, building capacity, decentralization, collaboration and more. We can, however, even the odds a little with the right strategy, tools, and skills.
This quarter, we will delve deeper into elements such as effective governance, open data sharing, collaboration and data visualization tools that can help further data outcomes and improve decision-making. As organizations move forward with their digital and data transformation efforts, public sector leaders must be equipped with a solid foundation to harness the power of data in a secure, responsible, and ethical manner.
Join your peers at the next Data Management and Analytics Community’s National Insights – Summer Edition as we gather to share, learn, and collaborate more on practical approaches and data solutions that can help co-create a data-driven public sector.
Benefits of Attending
A Sneak Peek Of Your Inspiring Speakers
Manager – Data Governance and Data Management
City of Edmonton
Chief Data Officer
Arlington County Government
Director, Data Partnerships
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
Acting Chief Data Officer
Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada
Coordinator – Knowledge and Insight Development
Practical Approaches to Building Data Science Skills and Competencies
- Strategies for enhancing data literacy within your organization
- Keys to advancing your data strategy goals
- Lessons learned and tips to bridging the data talent gap
Fundamentals of a Holistic Data Governance Framework
- Determining what a good plan looks like
- Must-have elements of an effective data governance framework
- Building an implementation plan and how to get started
Maximizing Innovation and Collaboration through Secure Data Sharing
- What are the current trends that are driving greater data-sharing?
- What are the challenges or barriers hindering effective data sharing and collaboration?
- Where do you see more opportunities for open data innovation? How do we ensure that these opportunities can ensure better public service and advance the public good in a responsible manner?
- How can automation play a key role in making data-sharing easier and safer?
- What are the policies or standards required to enable secure, seamless, and real-time exchange and reuse of data across government departments and with external partners?
What Your Peers Had to Say
Our Event Partners
Interested in sponsoring? Contact Andrew Cowan by phone (1-647-459-8904) or email ([email protected])