Reimagining Business Processes to Enable the Evolving
2022 will continue to change the priorities of public sector corporate and back-office services, driving the evolution into more data-driven, communicative, and intelligence enabling decision-making hubs. And where the back office begins delivering strategic, analytical value and continuous improvement capabilities, public sector corporate functions will see more opportunity to pivot and transform their services and take on more of a business-enabling role.
To aid further exploration of how corporate functions of the future could take shape, we’ve put together the first Virtual Event in our 2022 Corporate & Shared Services Community National Insights series.
Tune in to hear case studies from corporate-focused peers and discuss how to further create modern, digitally enabled, and integrated public sector corporate services divisions in Canada, as the role continues to shift from being task-centric to value-adding through new tools and processes.
The assorted challenges and complementary aspects of all things corporate will be addressed in two concurrent panel sessions, allowing you to choose the one that piques your own relevant interest most.
Benefits of Attending
A Sneak Peek Of Your Inspiring Speakers
Chief Financial Officer
Indigenous Services Canada
Director, Finance and Performance Evaluation | Workforce Development & Skills Training Division
BC Ministry of Advanced Education and Skills Training
Vice President and Chief Financial Officer
University Health Network – Finance Department
Treasurer & Director of Corporate Finance
Region of Peel
Chief Procurement Officer & Director of Supply Chain Management
City of Vancouver
Chief Procurement Officer
Government of Saskatchewan
Robert L. Godbout Executive Director – Corporate Planning and Reporting
Senior Director, Procurement Modernization and Continuous Improvement
BC Public Service
Director, Finance and Business Operations
Director of Corporate Finance
Central Regional Health Authority
Transforming and Optimizing Corporate, Finance, and Compliance Processes to Build Operational Resiliency
- Reviewing processes to add value and stability, reduce costs, and simplify control in the back office
- Reconciling existing front, middle and back-office silos to ensure a more holistic finance vision is secured
- Exploring the potential of automation, machine learning, AI, and data analytics in back-office functions
Beyond Covid – Further Pivoting the Way We Do Strategic Stakeholder Partnering, Engagement, and Management
- Decisive approaches in dynamic, disruptive times
- Identifying and exploring the strategic pillars of next-generation partner management
- Embedding emerging tools and proactive digital initiatives to enhance supplier relationships and engagement
Government Reporting: Building Trust and Increasing Capacity
- The reporting imperative for governments
- Reducing the administrative burden of reporting
- Advantages of making information easily accessible internally and externally
A Critical Review of Long-Term Finance Priorities, Process Excellence and Business Enablement Tactics
- How to pivot your existing working culture to enhance the quality of corporate services and functions (operational excellence and continuous improvement)
- How big data can be utilized to increase reporting of supply and demand, build more strategic business partnerships, and inform back-office decisions in good time
- How agile practices and technological tools (such as ERP) can boost operational scale and increase the credibility and efficiency of all finance functions
- What are your top tips for ensuring finance processes are translatable and relevant from a back-office to a customer-facing perspective?
Leadership and Workforce Management: Shaping the Next Normal
- How to ensure all corporate factions are on a symbiotic transformation journey
- Integrating and communicating new processes, skills, and tech initiatives company-wide
- How can back-office corporate support be further modernized through data, AI, and ML?
- What operational aspects of corporate function need to stay, and which need to go?
- Top tips for reducing time, costs and mitigating unnecessary impact from redundant back-office processes?
What Your Peers Had to Say
Our Event Partners
Interested in sponsoring? Contact Andrew Cowan by phone (1-647-459-8904) or email ([email protected])