How to Transform the Enterprise for a Digital Future
Government departments recognise the value of investing in Information and Communications Technology (ICT), but for many, the initiative to upgrade and enhance legacy systems remains a challenge.
In light of this, we have designed a ‘Data In light of this, we have put together this ‘Modernising Legacy Systems’ Online Training – to arm professionals working within public sector IT and technology divisions with applicable tools and strategies ready to envisage a modern way of working with IT as an organisation, reimagine existing software architecture, and adequately migrate legacy systems to new and improved technologies.
Through an innovative mix of lecture-style Packed with theoretical and practical knowledge from your expert facilitator and the chance for interactive group discussions and sharing, this training will imbed smarter emerging technologies like automation and analytics, and continue developing the way public sector IT divisions contribute to Australia’s digital future.
Meet Your Facilitator
Add details here about facilitator, their experience and background, why they’re ideal to learn from and any notable, relevant projects.
Potentially also include any relevant groups/committees/boards etc facilitator is part of.
Include testimonials, ideally from government.
- Deploying the Modern, Cost-Effective IT Framework of the Future – An Introduction
- Distilling the Challenges and Obstacles of Legacy Systems to Refine Your Modernisation Strategy
- Outlining Where Current IT Systems and Investments Sit – What can stay, what needs to go?
- The Key Components to Advancing Existing Software Functionality and Becoming More Agile
Application and Evaluation through a Group Project
- Project Brief – Map your Service Delivery Model
- Project Application – Real-Time Reporting and Analysis
- Project Presentation – Pitch and Share
- Project Review – Evaluation and Feedback
Gain Implementable Strategies
Early Bird 1
$ EB1 Price
per person + GST
Early Bird 2
$ EB2 Price
per person + GST
Final Price Date