NASA-4D Leadership Course
You Are About To Get 4-Dimensional
Get your 8 insights into what NASA learned to become the best place in government 11 years running
You may have seen footage of the explosion of the Space Shuttle Challenger disaster that rocked the world and wondered what happened?
The 7 astronaut fatalities and other subsequent failed missions led to senate inquiries and NASA’s eventual realisation that those disasters were due to social context, and not technical incompetence.
Learn how NASA turned this around to become the Best Place to Work in federal government for the 11th year in a row. See why NASA’s 4-Dimensional Leadership program has been voluntarily completed by over 1,500 NASA leaders and teams.
Discover the 8 practical behaviours that have enabled leaders to shift social context, build trust, and establish a compelling sense of shared purpose.
THIS IS FOR YOU IF…
▪ You are a leader wanting to create the conditions for high performance in your team
▪ You are an HR professional seeking a world-class enhancement to your leadership programs
▪ You are curious about how high-performing leaders and their teams are trained
Who Should Attend?
NASA-4D Leadership Course
- Learn to leverage 8 practical behaviours to build high-performing teams.
- Hands-on training customised to meet your business needs
- Award winning trainers
Familiarity with the topic is required
You will address the invisible settings that make up the social contract of high-performing teams and bypass the usual forming, storming, norming and performing dramas (Tuckman, 1965) that teams endure to become high-functioning.
Meet Your Facilitator
Paul is the Chief Combobulator at Crazy Might Work, an award-winning, for-purpose innovation agency – and the first to be launched in Antarctica.
Prior to founding Crazy Might Work, Paul worked for multi-nationals in over 20 countries, on programs ranging from mergers and acquisitions to global shared services. In 2005, he left the corporate world to start a cross-border mergers and acquisitions advisory firm, and, in 2015, took the plunge again, founding Crazy Might Work to provide leadership development and breakthrough thinking capabilities to multi-nationals, governments, agencies, and not-for- profits.
He is certified in neuroscience, innovation, Lego® Serious Play® and appreciative inquiry through the Neuro-Leadership Institute, Stanford and Case Western Universities, respectively. He facilitates the 4-D program used by NASA and chairs the board of a community services not-for-profit, as well as events like World Forum Disrupt and the Humans in Space Summit.
Paul is currently completing a doctorate in breakthrough innovation, whilst at the same time preparing for a charity boxing event, which he says makes him the only person on the planet who is actively becoming cleverer and stupider at the same time.
Concierge of Co-Creation
Melanie has a Masters degree in Innovation and Marketing and is currently completing a Masters degree in Biomimicry. Previously, she launched a successful digital startup in the UK, creating impetus for her next move into the innovation consulting arm at the University of Sussex Innovation Centre in the UK.
There, she co- designed hundreds of business models, ranging from the electric car charging posts to game design. In that capacity, she contributed to winning awards such as ‘UK Business Incubator of the Year’ and the ’Queen’s Award for Enterprise’. She was asked to deliver innovation keynotes to the European Union and to judge the prestigious Eureka Prize.
More recently, in the Australian university sector, she has negotiated and managed multi-million-dollar cross-sector research projects, launched investor networks and turned cultures around (winning an international award for impact in this arena). She now co-facilitates the NASA 4-D program for high-performing teams and is the first Australian businesswoman to qualify in the practice of biomimicry. She lives with her husband and dog, Holly, at the foot of the Blue Mountains in Sydney and plays piano, guitar and kayaks on the Nepean River for a change of pace.
Achieve great value with our customised subscription plans.
Become a member today and upgrade to Premium to access training credits and much more...
Unlock public content, complimentary events, training courses and vital Insights$0 per year Join Now
Exclusive Basic Member Benefits:
- Access benchmark case studies and deep dive white papers and reports
- Connect & collaborate with public sector peers
- Discover and explore solutions tailored for government in Marketplace
Enhance your learning experience with our Premium Services$A 2895 + GST for 12 months Get Started
Includes all Basic Member Benefits, plus:
- Masterclasses: Complimentary signup for ANY available Masterclasses in your region, including exclusive masterclass content
- 4 training credits* which can be used to cover up to 4 courses
- Access to 'private çommunity of practice' groups for your masterclass or courses
Team up to take your learning to the next level
Includes all Basic and Premium Member Benefits, plus:
- Dedicated account manager
- Tailor-made training programs with flexible training credits which can be shared across your team across many courses.
- Access to 'private çommunity of practice' for team members who have signed up for specific masterclasses or courses
* Most full-day Public Sector Network courses (which may be split over two days) will require one credit. Most two day courses (which may be split over multiple days) will require two credits. Check the details for individual courses
Customised in-house options available for teams
Interested in any of our online trainings?
You can also choose to have them delivered in house. We will work closely with our inspiring session facilitators to tailor the content around the key development areas your team are prioritising, shape the learning outcomes around your core departmental challenges and make the most of your L&D and upskilling budget.Enquire here for more information