Generative AI For Users
Investigating practical uses, limitations and developing a roadmap for deployment
Tuesday, 23 & 30 April 2024
10:00am - 2:30pm AEST
Next intake: Tuesday, 23 & 30 April 2024 | 10:00am - 2:30pm AEST
In today’s fast-paced digital era, unlocking the potential of Generative AI is a game-changer for governments aiming to innovate and optimise operations. This course provides a deep dive into Generative AI, covering applications, potential, and best practices.
Participants will gain expertise in foundational knowledge, including understanding ChatGPT and using Large Language Models. A substantial focus is dedicated to establishing and managing a Generative AI Lab, offering tools and strategies for seamless integration into government operations.
Who Should Attend?This course is designed for Heads, Directors, Managers, Leads, Advisors, Specialists:
Generative AI For Users
- Highlights Generative AI’s role in government innovation.
- Imparts foundational knowledge and practical skills.
- Equips for seamless integration into government operations.
No previous experience necessary
Get this course using credits with a Premium subscription. Learn more
This course requires 1 credit.
Generative AI, LLMs and ChatGPT
- Introduction to ChatGPT
- Capabilities of LLM Chatbots
- Limitations of LLM Chatbots
- LLM as a concept management tool
- Concepts and style
- Demo: Observe how an LLM can be used to extract concepts, edit and reorganise concepts, and re-write style of words
The need for human evaluations
- Tips for writing a prompt
- Undirected vs directed prompting
- One-shot prompts vs conversations
- Identifying Generative AI use cases with PRIRASP
- Demo: Write prompts and learn the difference between directed and undirected prompting – where directed prompting adds concepts
- Exercise: Identify where you can apply Generative AI in your tasks
Learning to delegate to AI
- The general form of a prompt working with problem background
- Input data
- LLM instructions
- Managing constraints
- Output formats
- Style/Tone of voice
- Explore how to create a prompt from the parts of a general form of a prompt to solve common business tasks
Adoption Pathways for Building a Generative AI Roadmap
- Understanding the 5 Generative AI transformation capabilities (Generative AI use cases identification, prompt engineering, Generative AI vendor fitness, training, PQA assessments)
- Understanding various deployment strategies including AI powered projects, process reengineering, pilot programs, training, change management
- Developing governance structures, policies and procedures to manage ongoing transformation
- Developing a tailored transformation roadmap
- Group Discussion
- Concept editing
- Concept stuffing
- Goal divergence
- Concept referencing
- Conversation management techniques
- Demo: Learn how to design a conversation to fulfil a goal
- Execute the designed conversation to fulfil the goal and watch for concept stuffing and goal divergence
- Build new ideas and reason with ChatGPT
Generating Long-Form Content with Generative AI
- Understanding structural slot filling
- Managing style and tone of voice and hyperbole
- Demo: Writing presentations, white papers and books with ChatGPT
How to design a CoLab
- What to use CoLabs for co-design prompts and prompt kits
- Building a CoLab brief
- Delivering a CoLab
- Process reengineering with CoLabs
- Project delivery using CoLabs
- Demo: CoLab demonstration, designing a new service with ChatGPT
Running a Generative AI Lab for ongoing Transformation
- Learn how to build a Gen AI Lab to manage the ongoing use and adoption of Generative AI to transform an organisation’s operation
- This session includes Gen AI app reviews and use case identification, managing a prompt library, running and interpreting PQA assessments, developing a change management, coaching and support program, designing & running CoLabs, when to outsource, running pilot programs for high-risk use cases
- Group Discussion
Meet Your Facilitator
Co-Founder, Dorothi AI
Meet Carl Gribble, an award-winning customer experience consultant and the Director of Prompt Engineering at Dorothi AI. With a career collaborating with industry giants like IBM and Microsoft, Carl pioneers the use of emerging technologies to enhance productivity and customer experience. His recent work involves leveraging ChatGPT for faster and superior knowledge work production.
Committed to assisting organisations in discovering Generative AI applications, Carl designs seamless integration programs. Gain insights from Carl’s expertise to unlock the transformative potential of Generative AI within your organisation.
Join this training for professionals working within the Public Sector
Pay for individual courses
Ends 8 Mar
$995per person + tax 16% saving
$1195per person + tax
Additional discounts are available for group registrations of 10 or more. For group or payment enquiries or custom training solutions, please contact [email protected]
Achieve great value with our customised subscription plans.
Become a member today and upgrade to Premium to access training credits and much more...
Unlock public content, complimentary events, training courses and vital Insights$0 per year Join Now
Exclusive Basic Member Benefits:
- Access benchmark case studies and deep dive white papers and reports
- Connect & collaborate with public sector peers
- Discover and explore solutions tailored for government in Marketplace
Enhance your learning experience with our Premium Services$A 2895 + GST for 12 months Get Started
Includes all Basic Member Benefits, plus:
- Masterclasses: Complimentary signup for ANY available Masterclasses in your region, including exclusive masterclass content
- 4 training credits* which can be used to cover up to 4 courses
- Access to 'private çommunity of practice' groups for your masterclass or courses
Team up to take your learning to the next level
Includes all Basic and Premium Member Benefits, plus:
- Dedicated account manager
- Tailor-made training programs with flexible training credits which can be shared across your team across many courses.
- Access to 'private çommunity of practice' for team members who have signed up for specific masterclasses or courses
* Most full-day Public Sector Network courses (which may be split over two days) will require one credit. Most two day courses (which may be split over multiple days) will require two credits. Check the details for individual courses
Customised in-house options available for teams
Interested in any of our online trainings?
You can also choose to have them delivered in house. We will work closely with our inspiring session facilitators to tailor the content around the key development areas your team are prioritising, shape the learning outcomes around your core departmental challenges and make the most of your L&D and upskilling budget.Enquire here for more information