Embedding Robust, Resilient and Proactive Infrastructure Security to Build Public Trust
This paper brings together a selection of the keynote presentations from experts across Australia and New Zealand as part of a Cyber Security Roadshow that was hosted in collaboration with PwC Australia and held mostly held virtually due to ongoing COVID-19 lockdowns in August 2021.
Though each of the presenters came from different jurisdictions and a different perspective, it is remarkable that so many of their views were aligned and complimentary.
Topics of discussion:
- The threat environment
- Situational awareness and visibility over threats, controls and vulnerabilities
- The importance of privacy
- Protecting your data
- The collective role of the CISO
- Improving your security posture
- Creating a multi-disciplinary approach – to combat the threat of cyber-attacks
- Moving forward – important to understand the environment and the vulnerabilities
If you enjoyed this whitepaper and are interested to contribute in-person for the 2022 series, then
you may secure your complimentary pass here .
The 2022 Cyber Roadshow Series taking place across 5 cities in September will take you on a journey
with Australia's top Cyber Security Senior State Leaders showcasing state specific case studies tips to
improve cyber security issues across the nation.