Building Equity, Accessibility, and Sustainability into Digital Government Service
Digital engagement platforms streamline government services by providing a gateway for citizens to access a wide range of services through a single easy-to-use platform — anytime, anywhere. This has revolutionized the way residents interact with the government, putting a multitude of services at residents’ fingertips.
This deep-dive session will bring together leaders in digital service delivery to discuss how they’re transforming the way that residents access government services, how GovTech solutions improve equity and sustainability, and how modern technology increases efficiency in their own organizations.
Attend to learn more about how you can move the dial in the digital age and provide an optimal customer experience for residents and businesses.
Benefits of Attending
A Sneak Peek Of Your Inspiring Speakers
Chief Information Officer
City of Mississauga
Manager, Digital Channels
City of Vancouver
Strategic Advisor- Canada
Resident Engagement Platforms as a Pathway to Modernizing
Government and Improving Citizen Experience – Senior Representative, PayIt
Resident Engagement Platforms for Simpler, More Convenient, Personalized, and Secure Digital Service Delivery
- How can resident engagement platforms be leveraged as a powerful tool to promote equity and accessibility?
- In what ways can these platforms be leveraged to reduce the bureaucratic barriers that often prevent residents from accessing the services they really need?
- Streamlining government services to drive efficiency and cost-effective service delivery
- What does user-friendly design look like?
- How did you champion this initiative at your organization?
- What are the technical must-haves and qualities you look for in a technology partner?
- Securing digital service delivery to generate citizen trust
Cielo Medel, Chief Information Officer, City of Mississauga
Megan Fitzgerald, Public Engagement Manager, City of Vancouver, Civic Engagement & Communications