Transforming to Meet the Demands of Tomorrow
With more demand and less money to work with, councils are faced with a monumental challenge of providing their citizens with modern services while supporting their staff to achieve organisational goals.
Public Sector Network’s Local Government Q1 National Insights – Summer Edition complimentary virtual event will equip attendees with new ideas and strategies to improve their customer experience and increase workforce capabilities for a future-proof council.
Benefits of Attending
Transforming Local Customer Experience Through an Agile and Flexible Environment
- Reviewing your council’s objectives to determine the right technology that will enable a CX transformation
- Understanding who your customers are to tailor a CX strategy that meets their needs
- Tailoring your CX strategy by starting with the citizen and working backward to the technology
Ensuring Continuous Business Improvement at Blacktown City Council
- Collecting and analysing organisational data to drive business improvement
- Adopting and reviewing frameworks that support council’s vision
- Driving initiatives from a people management perspective, not a project management one
Creating a Sustainable Workforce of the Future
- Leveraging modern council offerings to create an engaged and productive workforce
- Positioning talent acquisition as a priority for leadership
- Balancing the needs of internal workforce with those of the external talent
Personalising the Customer Experience to Empower Citizens and Build Trust
- How do you go about designing and delivering the ideal customer experience with trust in mind?
- What tools can help create measurable metrics for trust within your council?
- How do you improve information sharing between services so that citizens accessing multiple services have a more seamless experience?
Upskilling Your Workforce to Support Whole-of-Council Transformation
- How do you improve the skills of your employees to tackle digital challenges?
- How do you determine the correct strategy for determining the digital transformation skills needed in your organisation?
- What new digital tools and function-specific training have you adopted to support your transformation?