Part of the Local Government National Insights Series
Councils across Australia are using digital technologies to innovate the way they operate, share information and deliver services. Leveraging
digital capabilities offer many opportunities to deliver beneficial change and reshape local government service delivery at a much lower cost to traditional means.
Public Sector Network’s Q3 Innovating Digital Service Delivery to Streamline Processes and Improve Operational Efficiency complimentary virtual event will equip attendees with the knowledge to transform their operating models, improve digital services processes and expedite digital transformation efforts to meet and exceed the needs of their local communities
Benefits of Attending
Driving a Holistic Organisational Transformation Through Data
- Understanding the importance of data and how data impacts each section of council
- Reviewing the impact of data in driving a customer-centric cultural transformation
- Reflecting on the unintended consequences of transparency with City of Stonnington
Transforming Council Operations Post-Pandemic Through Digital Innovations
- Enhancing the innovation and integration of council services with streamlined frameworks
- Recognising the importance of transformational leadership in streamlining operations and services
- Applying business analytics and real time information to pinpoint efficiencies and improve operations
Improving Access and Usability with Data to Empower Citizens
- Providing unified, personalised and inclusive digital platforms that address customer needs
- Ensuring transparency in service delivery and managing citizen expectations around privacy
- Utilising mechanisms to collect feedback and continuously improve delivery of services
Maintaining Business Continuity in a Volatile Landscape
- How do you develop and maintain robust business continuity plans in an environment that is constantly changing?
- What processes have enabled your business continuity to stay on track?
- How have you utilised process automation to aid in business recovery?
- What are your top tips for moving forward with your business continuity plans in the current unpredictable environment?