Advancing Digitally-Enabled Patient-Centric Systems
Clinical decision-making is one of the few things in the world where precision literally saves lives. Healthcare analytics today is a functional asset that assists healthcare providers on a multitude of levels; from population monitoring, medical and health records, to diagnostics, treatment, clinical decisions, and even procurement and accounting.
Healthcare professionals dream of predictive analytics maturity to enable efficient patient flow, precise and personalised diagnosis, strategic healthcare procurement. Being armed with the capability and capacity to collect, make sense of, and share valuable data appropriately, is a significant leap toward future-proofing the evolving landscape of patient care and healthcare systems globally.
Innovative, emerging and even advanced use of data and analytics technologies are many and ongoing. We invite you to join us for the “Evolving Healthcare Analytics for a Thriving Digital-Health Ecosystem” complimentary virtual event to hear about cutting-edge innovations, developments, and applications across Australian Healthcare. Let us realise the potential of the resources, tools, and technologies available in our hands now to create the future of health together.
Benefits of Attending
A Sneak Peek Of Your Inspiring Speakers
Chief Clinical Information Officer, Office of the Chief Medical Information Officer,
Clinical Director, Digital Transformation,
Sunshine Coast Hospital & Health Service
A/Prof Michael Franco,
Chief Medical Information Officer, Digital Health,
Analytics, A Foundational Technology for the Future of Healthcare at SA Health
- The progression from siloed clinical data to information asset across SA Health to improve patient care by shifting from foundational technology to an analytics platform for the future
- Addressing the foundations of analytics technology, governance, access and security
- Using innovation to break down the barriers and enable health innovation, research and appropriate use of data through a modern and sustainable analytics framework
Optimising Care with Machine Learning, Big Data & Predictive Analytics
- Applications of predictive healthcare analytics and big data for real-time data-driven decision making and forecasting (e.g. patient monitoring, operations, screening and prevention, research, predictive infrastructure maintenance)
- Organisational maturity; governance, processes, workforce, and culture for advanced analytics
- The journey toward leveraging ML in safe, ethical and reliable care and practice
Clinician Driven Business Intelligence – A Sunshine Coast Hospital Service Perspective
- Designing BI for clinicians to answer more questions without traditional limitations
- Training staff to develop these capabilities and how this can positively impact operational and patient outcomes
Health Data-Sharing, Communication & Collaboration: Where are we in 2022?
- How has COVID changed the way that we communicate and share information to provide best healthcare?
- What are the risks and benefits to Sharing Patient Data for Direct Patient Care? (e.g. My Health Record, Health Information Exchanges) or Research (e.g. Clinical Registries)
- How can we address patient confidentially and ownership of healthcare information?
- What are your top tips to amplify and progress into more effective ways of data sharing and collaboration across the healthcare system?