Build the Best Cybersecurity Practices to Create Unique Protection Plans Best Fit for Your Organization
The Canadian Public Sector is constantly exposed to cybersecurity challenges. Our Public Sector organizations need to stay vigilant in protecting their organization and data against cyber espionage by understanding their environment and protection strategies. Achieving a balance between centralizing and decentralizing regulations, governance, and policies regarding cybersecurity across the public sector can strengthen organization’s cybersecurity. Constantly monitoring and
revising cybersecurity controls will ensure your organization is aware of any breaches, identify failed attacks, and detect the areas of improvement for higher level of protection.
Join us at the Public Sector Network’s Cyber Security and Risk Management Q3 National Insights Summer Edition, the event will focus on how to mitigate risk and learn through collaboration. By sharing best practices, agencies can employ stronger cyber defence strategies and implement them throughout their organizations. They can educate their workforce on understanding the need for vigilance and how following company policies can help uplift resilience.
Benefits of Attending
A Sneak Peek Of Your Inspiring Speakers
Director, Cyber Governance, Assurance & Risk (ITSA)/Deputy CISO
Corporate Information Security Officer
Alberta Pensions Services Corporation
Director Cyber Security, National Security and Cyber Security Branch
Public Safety Canada
Manager of Policy and Planning, Co-Creator of Women in IT
Canada Border Services Agency
Government of Canada’s Fall Cyber Security Updates
- Exploring the Government of Canada’s strategy and priorities for cybersecurity in the foreseeable future
Balancing Uniformity and Decentralized Cyber Regulations and Governance To Cyber Security, Data Protection and Privacy
- Utilizing the risk-based approach to help identify the regulations and governance an organization needs to adapt
- Understanding the importance of mandated and unified regulations to reporting any breaches and attacks
- Identifying strategies to overcome critical infrastructure risk caused by the lack of siloed data
Top Measures to Create Baseline Cyber Security Controls to Reduce Your Risks and Improve Your Ability to Respond to Security
- How does your organization test and determine the anti-fragility of your cyber security defence?
- What strategies does your organization utilize to protect against polymorphic malware?
- What are points of considerations used to determine the organization’s risk tolerance to attacks?
- What are best cyber practices your organization utilize to test for resiliency?
Our Event Partners
Interested in sponsoring? Contact Andrew Cowan by phone (1-647-459-8904) or email ([email protected])