Reimagining Business Processes to Enable the Evolving Government
2022 will continue to change the priorities of public sector finance, driving the evolution of corporate functions into more data-driven, communicative, and intelligence enabling decision-making hubs. And where the back office begins delivering strategic, analytical value and continuous improvement capabilities, public sector finance functions will see more opportunity to pivot and transform their services and take on more of a business-enabling role.
To aid further exploration of how finance functions of the future could take shape, we’ve put together the first Virtual Event in our 2022 Corporate & Shared Services Community National Insights series.
Benefits of Attending
A Sneak Peek Of Your Inspiring Speakers
Director Corporate Services &
Governance Taronga Conservation Society Australia
Assistant Commissioner, Corporate Services, Systems, and Tax Management
Australian Taxation Office
Chief Financial Officer
Australian Maritime Safety Authority
How the Australian Government is Promoting eInvoicing
- Delivering efficiency, productivity, and digitalisation benefits for Australian businesses and the Australian economy through eInvoicing
- How the Australian and New Zealand Government Electronic Invoicing Arrangement recognises and engages with the global framework –
raising awareness and literacy around the economic and environmental benefits of eInvoicing
- How Federal, State and Territory governments have taken action to lead and promote the adoption of eInvoicing and Peppol in Australia
Building a Shared Service ERP at scale
• Building a business case to incorporate gained efficiencies and better delivery experiences
• Managing a diverse customer base
• Lessons learned for your shared service ERP implementation
What’s Needed for a Whole-of-Government Approach to Reporting, Governance, and Operations
- Exploring strategies for higher-quality service delivery and operational improvements
- Leveraging new automation and optimisation processes for improved decision support
- Accelerating forecasting and accurate reporting through big data-driven decision making
A Critical Review of Long-Term Finance Priorities, Process Excellence and Business Enablement Tactics
- How to pivot your existing working culture to enhance the quality of corporate services and functions (operational excellence and continuous improvement)
- How big data can be utilised to increase reporting of supply and demand, build more strategic business partnerships, and inform back-office decisions in good time
- How agile practices and technological tools (such as ERP) can boost operational scale and increase the credibility and efficiency of all finance functions
- What are your top tips for ensuring finance processes are translatable and relevant from a back-office to customer-facing perspective?
Leadership and Workforce Management: Shaping the Next Normal
- How to ensure all finance factions are on a symbiotic transformation journey
- Integrating and communicating new processes, skills, and tech initiatives company-wide
- How can back-office corporate support be further modernised through data, AI, and ML?
- What operational aspects of corporate function need to stay, and which need to go?
- Top tips for reducing time, costs and mitigating unnecessary impact from redundant back-office processes?
What Your Peers Had to Say
Our Event Partners
Premium Panel Partner