Building a Data & Analytics Culture for Patient-Centric Solutions
16 & 23 March 2022 | 9 AM – 1 PM AEDT | Online
A Data-Driven Culture for Better Patient-Outcomes & Organisational Transformation
Leading data systems and patient-centric care transformation in today’s post-pandemic, public sector climate is no simple ask. In Australia, the data maturity journey in an ever more resource-scarce, constantly changing and complex care environment is a one embarked on by many but, as of yet, succeeded by few. As leaders, what does it take to overcome the inevitable bottlenecks of implementing exponential change?
Through an innovative mix of presentations, peer-to-peer exercises and expert feedback, participants at the Building a Data & Analytics Culture for Patient-Centric Solutions online training will be challenged, inspired and empowered in their leadership through organisational, cultural, technological and structural change. Leaders will have the soundboard of a professional facilitator and consultant, as well as their public sector healthcare executive peers for a content and insight-rich workshopping opportunity.
Through two intensive and intimate, small group workshops, participants will leave with new perspectives, networks, and a practical action plan. Join us for the opportunity to learn, consolidate and implement your learning ongoingly, into your own practice as leaders with real and current teams, organisational challenges and important, life-saving initiatives.
Meet Your Facilitator
Dennis Hoiberg is the founder of Lessons Learnt Consulting, a specialist consulting organisation focusing on change management in organisations and communities. He has extensive experience in designing change management strategies and has applied these strategies throughout public sector organisations in areas such as health, aviation,
regulation and compliance and transport.
- Breakout Activities
- The Data-Information-Knowledge-Change-Wisdom-Outcomes Continuum
- What does a Data and Analytics culture look and feel like?
- Identification of Blockages to Building the Culture & Presentation of Change Management Model to Apply Within
- Design of Data & Analytics – Start with the End in Mind the Workplace
- Agreement to Action
- Review Module 1 – emphasis on the challenges faced and experience since previous module
- Changing Mindsets to Data, Analytics & Measurement
- Breakout Activities
- The Importance of Opinion Leaders, Key Players & Data Champions to Shape Culture
- Data Based Communication Strategies
- Ensuring the Right Action is Taken Based on the Right Data?
- Influencing Workplaces
- Discussion about learning circles to share lessons learnt from practice