This 4x half day Leading SAFe® training, will supply you with the skills necessary to lead a Lean-Agile enterprise.
We are excited to invite you to our first virtual event with Agile SAFe expert and trainer Girish Khullar. Please consider joining us for this comprehensive look at Agile SAFe and develop the skills to undertake SAFe® Agilist certification.
Leading Agile SAFe training is one of the most popular courses in Agile methods and is perfect for Departments or Agencies that are looking to develop a thorough understanding of scaling Agile and implementing the methodology throughout your organization. This program is a thorough, hands on experience offering a practical look toward gaining deeper, more meaningful understanding of Agile SAFe.
MEET THE FACILITATOR
Girish has over 16 years of experience in Agile and Waterfall Project Management, and Training Delivery. He is an Agile evangelist with learning knowledge of application delivery of new IT systems using Scrum, Kanban and Design Thinking at large scale digital transformation projects. Enabled with a unique skillset of lifting off Agile teams from scratch, an evolving leadership mindset towards agility, and the ability to setting effective OKRs and KPIs. He is also level 3 certified in Scrum.Org (among 900 certified people in the world) and hold many designations in the field of people, process, product and technology.
Apart from regular training and consulting projects, he has also managed agile transformation of multiple global organizations like Questrade, Rogers, Mobilelive, IHS Markit in full time roles. He has also been a featured speaker at various meet-up groups and Agile conferences. His latest speech was on Design Sprints at the annual Toronto Agile Conference. He additional works as a SAFe trainer with KnowledgeHut.
- Professional Scrum Master – Scrum.org (PSM-1, PSM-2, PSM-3)
- Professional Agile Leadership – Scrum.org (PAL)
- Professional Scrum Product Owner – Scrum.org (PSPO-1, PSPO-2)
- Professional Scrum with Kanban – Scrum.org (PSK)
- Certified Scrum Master – Scrumalliance.org (CSM, A-CSM, CSP-SM)
- PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®
- Management3.0 Fundamentals Certified
- Site Reliability Engineering (SRE) Foundation
- Design Sprint Facilitator
- Kanban Management Professional – Kanban University (KMP-1, KMP-2)
- Kanban Maturity Model Certified – Kanban University (KMM)
- Kanban Coaching Professional – Kanban University (KCP)
- Scaled Agile Framework – Release Train Engineer (RTE)
- Scaled Agile Framework – SAFe Program Consultant (SPC)
THE COURSE CURRICULUM
This government tailored training taking place over four half-day business days is designed to help you develop the fundamental skills in bit size chunks; skills that will be directly applicable to your day-to-day business activities. The staggered approach enables you time to digest the information, put it into practice and return the following morning to pick up where you left off, with your new information still fresh in the memory.
The Course will be run on:
Wednesday 26/4/2023 – 9:00am – 1:00pm (AEST)
Thursday 27/4/2023 – 9:00am – 1:00pm (AEST)
Wednesday 3/5/2023 – 9:00am – 1:00pm (AEST)
Thursday 4/5/2023 – 9:00am – 1:00pm (AEST)
THIS IS THE FIRST TIME RUNNING AGILE SAFe TRAINING FOR GOVERNMENT. THE EARLY BIRD TICKETS WILL BE SURE TO SELL QUICKLY, SO GET IN WHILE YOU CAN.
Who should attend this course:
- Executives and Leaders, Managers, Directors, CIOs, and VPs
- Development, QA and Infrastructure Management
- Programme and Project Managers
- Product and Product Line Management
- Portfolio Managers, PMO, and Process Leads
- Enterprise, System and Solution Architects
Flourish in the digital age and build your business agility + develop your Team’s Technical Agility.
Discover how to use Agile Product Delivery
and Build the skills to become a Lean-Agile leader. Lead the change.
PLEASE NOTE: Built into this fee there is a $200 charge to access the official Scaled Agile material and to give you access to undertake the official Leading Agile SAFe certification upon completion
5% discount will be offered to group registrations of more than 10 learners
10% for group registrations of more than 20 learners
For group discounts please contact us at [email protected]