Leading Agile SAFe Certification
August 17th & 18th, 2023 | 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM EST | Online
This 2-Part Leading SAFe® training course will support you with the skills necessary to lead a Lean-Agile enterprise.
We are excited to invite you to the Leading Agile SAFe (Scaled Agile Framework) Certification training course. Join us for this comprehensive look at Agile SAFe® methodology and develop the skills needed to undertake SAFe® 6 Agilist certification.
Leading Agile SAFe® is a course designed to teach individuals and organizations how to implement the Scaled Agile Framework® (SAFe®) to effectively manage large-scale software development projects. SAFe® is a framework that helps organizations improve their agility, increase their productivity, and achieve business results faster.
This 2-Part training program covers the essential elements of the SAFe® framework, including SAFe® principles, Team and Technical Agility, Agile Product Delivery, Lean Portfolio Management, and Lean-Agile leadership. You will also gain an overview of the various roles, activities, and artifacts that are part of the SAFe® framework.
Join other Executives, Directors, Managers, and Agile Change Agents leading the adoption and implementation of SAFe® within their institutions. Learn how to apply SAFe®, implement the framework, and facilitate its adoption across your enterprise.
Who Should Attend
This course is designed for emerging leaders and those looking into providing a framework for implementing Agile methodologies at scale.
Executives and Leaders, Managers, Directors, CIOs, and VPs
Development, QA and Infrastructure Management
Product and Program Leaders
Gain a comprehensive understanding of the SAFe® framework to lead successful implementation within your institution.
Learn to apply SAFe® to specific contexts for improved agility and productivity, resulting in faster time-to-market and improved mission outcomes.
Align business strategy and IT execution with SAFe® methodology to maximize business value.
Facilitate communication and collaboration across your organization for improved and more effective decision-making.
Receive SAFe® 6 Agilist certification, demonstrating knowledge of the framework and ability to lead its adoption within your organization.
Meet Your Facilitator
Girish has over 16 years of experience in Agile and Waterfall Project Management, and Training Delivery. He is an Agile evangelist with learning knowledge of application delivery of new IT systems using Scrum, Kanban and Design Thinking at large scale digital transformation projects. Enabled with a unique skillset of lifting off Agile teams from scratch, an evolving leadership mindset towards agility, and the ability to setting effective OKRs and KPIs. He is also level 3 certified in Scrum.Org (among 900 certified people in the world) and hold many designations in the field of people, process, product and technology.
Apart from regular training and consulting projects, he has also managed agile transformation of multiple global organizations like Questrade, Rogers, Mobilelive, IHS Markit in full time roles. He has also been a featured speaker at various meet-up groups and Agile conferences. His latest speech was on Design Sprints at the annual Toronto Agile Conference. He additional works as a SAFe trainer with KnowledgeHut.
Thriving in the Digital Age with Business Agility
- Understanding the principles of SAFe® and Agile in the digital age
- Applying Lean Start Up
- Overcoming common challenges and barriers to business agility
Becoming a Lean Agile Leader
- Understanding the role of Lean-Agile leaders in cultural improvement and develop key leadership skills and practices
- Applying Lean-Agile leadership principles and mindset
Establishing Team and Technical Agility
- Developing high-performing, cross-functional & Agile teams
- Implementing Agile technical practices such as Continuous Exploration (CE), Continuous Integration (CI), and Continuous Delivery (CD)
- Creating a culture of innovation, experimentation, and continuous improvement within the team and organization
Bridging Solutions with Agile Product Delivery
Building Solutions with Agile Product Delivery (Continued)
- Learning how to integrate customer feedback and market insights into the product development process
- Managing risk and uncertainty
- Aligning product strategy with business goals and
- customer needs
Exploring Lean Portfolio Management
- Understanding the principles of Lean Portfolio Management (LPM)
- Learn how to establish a Lean-Agile portfolio
- Applying LPM practice
Leading the Change
- Understanding the importance of change leadership
- Learning how to create a compelling vision and strategy for change
- Developing a change management plan and approach that is aligned with Agile and Lean principles and practices