The unique circumstances and opportunities for innovation and local government in a post-COVID-19 world.
Through the lens of the challenges presented by COVID-19, speakers at PSN’s Local Government Transformation Virtual Roadshow 2020 provided compelling insights from around Australia and New Zealand on the unique responsibilities, roles and opportunities for local government as they support their communities during this crisis, including:
- The pace of change and transformation
- Strategy during and post-COVID
- Trust in government – and the opportunity for local government
- Innovation, transformation and responsiveness in the face of crisis
- A recovery strategy to survive, revive and thrive from COVID
- Research and changing mindsets
- Digital resource management.