Driving Citizen-Centric Service Delivery in Local Government
Rapid change precipitated by the COVID-19 pandemic has forced municipalities to view the needs of citizen and community through an entirely different lens. In the wake of post-pandemic disruption, new opportunities for local governments to drive innovation have emerged. By building on technologies and operational processes forged over the course of the past 2 years, municipalities are in a better position than ever before to modernize service delivery and respond to shifting citizen demands.
Embracing new technologies and ways of collaborating is key to increasing citizen engagement and enhancing service delivery. Digitally enabled, data-driven and citizen-focused are at the heart of the post-pandemic transformational journey. Ultimately, new technologies and ways of working have armed municipalities with the tools they need to put citizens at the centre of everything that every modern local government should strive towards.
Public Sector Network’s Driving Citizen-Centric Service Delivery in Local Government will showcase the latest digital tools and strategies being embraced by municipal governments to modernize service delivery. Join us for the final installment of our Virtual National Insights in Local Government to be part of the conversation!
Benefits of Attending
A Sneak Peek Of Your Expert Speakers
Chief Information Officer
Director of Corporate and Community Services
Chief Financial Officer
Town of Drumheller
Manager, Corporate Services Department
City of Mississauga
Director, Public Sector
Partner | Co-Lead, EY Design Studio
Ernst & Young – Canada
Leader and Associate
Ernst & Young
Bridging the Gap Between Digital and Human Experience
- Overcoming internal silos to forge a common understanding of citizen expectations and service delivery strategies
- Adopting a blueprint for redesigning and optimizing services – comprehending priorities and creating user-friendly experiences
- Putting the citizen at the heart of your digital transformation journey
Kalyan Chakravarthy, Chief Information Officer, Durham Region
Overcoming the Digital Divide for More Accessible, Efficient Service Delivery
- What ways can technology be used to increase inclusive service delivery
- How is AI being used to increase customization and accessibility?
- To what degree should services be digitalized? How can municipalities ensure a user-friendly user experience that enhances rather than decreases accessibility?
- Creating a culture that is ripe to foster change – how to break down silos, increase collaboration and ensure a top-down approach to digital aspirations
- What can municipalities do to ensure citizen buy-in, trust and engagement
Asim Hussain, Director of Digital Transformation, City of Toronto
Nakia Phillips, Manager, Corporate Services Department, City of Mississauga
Moderator: Sam Mod, Partner | Co-Lead, EY Design Studio, Ernst & Young – Canada
Connecting the Dots Between Your Innovation Roadmap, Efficiency and Cost Savings
Mauricio Reyes, Director of Corporate and Community Services Chief Financial Officer, Town of Drumheller
What Your Peers Had to Say
Our Event Partners
Interested in sponsoring? Contact Andrew Cowan by phone (1-647-459-8904) or email ([email protected])