Transforming citizen-centric services
Government services are the primary way in which citizens engage with the public sector. As such, a citizen-centric approach to design, development and delivery is critical to facilitate trust and increase access to essential services constituent’s value most.
As service delivery moves further into the virtual era, embracing a digital strategy and culture is critical for all government agencies. Identifying the changing needs of citizens, gaining confidence and trust and through reliable, accessible and secure services, and finding the right balance between innovation and practicality are essential for the successful adaptation and transition across all levels of government to a new digital model.
Public Sector Network’s Digital Gov and CX National Insights – Winter Edition brings together public servants from across Canada with a goal of ensuring all Canadians benefit from today’s digital age. Join us at this essential event to discover ways to tap into the power of digital tools to advance citizen engagement and to build a better public service across all levels of government.
Benefits of Attending
A Sneak Peek Of Your Inspiring Speakers
Chief Administrative Officer
Town of Niagara-on-the-Lake
Director General, Digital Strategy
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
Director, Transfer Payment Ontario Branch, Enterprise Financial Services, Ontario Shared Services
Ministry of Government and Consumer Services
Director, Strategic Planning & Community Engagement,
Woodstock Hospital & Co-Chair, Oxford and Area Ontario Health Team Coordinating Committee
Director, Technology & Insights
Dr. Alex Vukovic
Senior Director, Automotive, Transportation and Digital Technology Branch, Industry Canada
Innovation, Science and Economic Development Canada / Government of Canada
Science and Economic Development Canada
Digital Market Development Leader, Canada
Global Practice Director, Products and Platforms
Public Sector Network
Ensuring Citizen Accessibility of Services in the Digital Era
- Enhancing the experience across all generations with any device at any time
- Accessibility to citizens from all socio-economic positions and age groups
Accelerating Digital Transformation towards Data-Centric Operation and Decision Making
• Digital Transformation Myths & Must-known Trusts
• Transition towards digital economy
• Overcoming barriers to digital transformation and potential policy initiatives
Making Digital Engagement a Reality from a Citizen Perspective
- How can you ensure your digital engagement strategy meets the most pressing needs and demands of your citizens in a time of rapid change?
- What are some examples and best practices as you implement and upgrade new technologies and tools into your department’s engagement toolkit?
- What are some strategies for measuring performance and staying on track to meet your engagement goals? How can you ensure you are continuing to meet the publics needs as they change?
- How do you ensure you continue to put people at the center of your roadmap and engagement strategy as you roll it out?
Building a Better Citizen Experience for Tomorrow’s Public Sector
- What are the key trends shaping the future of citizen experience that can help guide governments with their service delivery models?
- How can you identify and overcome some of the internal barriers when it comes to delivering your digital services strategy?
- What are some examples of challenges that had to be addressed in your departments digital transition?
- How do we ensure that our CX delivery platforms are being inclusive and equally accessible to all? How can departments properly anticipate their accessibility needs?
What Your Peers Had to Say
Our Event Partners
Interested in sponsoring? Contact Andrew Cowan by phone (1-647-459-8904) or email ([email protected])