Elevate Your Organization with Metadata Mastery
14 & 21 May 2024
11:00 AM - 2:45 PM EST
Next intake: 14 & 21 May 2024 | 11:00 AM - 2:45 PM EST
- Introduction to Metadata
- The Business Value of Metadata
- Sources of Metadata
- Metamodels & Metadata Standards
- Metadata Architecture, Integration, and Storage
- Metadata Strategy & Implementation
Who Should Attend?Public Sector professionals in data management, analytics, and decision-making roles not limited to:
- Data Quality Mastery:
- Explore how metadata management enhances data quality.
- Ensure accuracy, consistency, and reliability in every data asset.
- Compliance Unveiled:
- Understand the crucial role of metadata in meeting regulatory requirements and industry standards.
- Mitigate risks of non-compliance through effective metadata practices.
- Efficiency in Action:
- Gain practical skills to organize and tag data effectively.
- Enable quicker and more efficient data retrieval for analysis and decision-making.
No previous experience necessary
Get this course using credits with a Premium subscription. Learn more
This course requires 1 credit.
Our Metadata Management training unfolds across six engaging modules, each meticulously designed for comprehensive learning. Starting with an introduction, participants grasp the fundamentals, progressing to understand the business impact of Metadata Management. Module three explores leveraging metadata sources for operational success, followed by an in-depth dive into metamodels and industry standards. The course then navigates through Metadata Architecture, Integration, and Storage, concluding with actionable strategies for implementation. Throughout, interactive elements like group discussions ensure a dynamic learning experience, making the complex world of metadata accessible and applicable for professionals at every level.
• Understand the definition of metadata
• Distinguish the various types of metadata
• Recognize the importance and relevance of metadata
• Understand how Metadata Management affects business results
• Provide examples of metadata’s effect on business operations
• Understand how these sources interrelate within and beyond the organisation
• Learn how to leverage these sources for operational success
• Group Discussion
• Learn the definition, importance, and usage of a metamodel
• Understand metadata registries
• Identify key industry standards
• Understand the architectural options for Metadata Management
• Discover how metadata can be integrated and
shared across the organization
• Outline how to create an actionable roadmap that delivers quick wins while building towards a longer-term architecture
• Outline how to create an actionable roadmap
• Group Discussion
Meet Your Facilitator
ML Google Developer Expert
Passionate about technology and community, Charmi has emerged as an international speaker and holds the distinction of being one of the youngest Google Developers Experts in ML. Recognized as a Google Cloud Champion Innovator, she has delivered impactful presentations at over 35 conferences and trained 25,000+ professionals and students in AI and Machine Learning.
In the past year, Charmi received the WeaveSphere Developer 30 Under 30 of Canada award, secured a runner-up position in ‘Outstanding in AI – Young AI Role Model of the Year’ – North America by Women in AI, and earned the title of Rising Star by Womxn in Data Science. Her professional experience spans collaboration with early-stage startups and tech giants like AWS and ISRO, contributing solutions to real-life problems. Charmi holds a Master’s degree in ML from World Recount Mila and the University of Montreal, Canada.
Join this training for professionals working within the Public Sector
Pay for individual courses
Early Bird 1
Ends 8 Mar
$595per person + tax $400 saving
Early Bird 2
Ends 12 Apr
$795per person + tax $200 saving
$995per person + tax
Additional discounts are available for group registrations of 10 or more. For group or payment enquiries or custom training solutions, please contact [email protected]
Achieve great value with our customised subscription plans.
Become a member today and upgrade to Premium to access training credits and much more...
Unlock public content, complimentary events, training courses and vital Insights$0 per year Join Now
Exclusive Basic Member Benefits:
- Access benchmark case studies and deep dive white papers and reports
- Connect & collaborate with public sector peers
- Discover and explore solutions tailored for government in Marketplace
Enhance your learning experience with our Premium Services$A 2895 + GST for 12 months Get Started
Includes all Basic Member Benefits, plus:
- Masterclasses: Complimentary signup for ANY available Masterclasses in your region, including exclusive masterclass content
- 4 training credits* which can be used to cover up to 4 courses
- Access to 'private çommunity of practice' groups for your masterclass or courses
Team up to take your learning to the next level
Includes all Basic and Premium Member Benefits, plus:
- Dedicated account manager
- Tailor-made training programs with flexible training credits which can be shared across your team across many courses.
- Access to 'private çommunity of practice' for team members who have signed up for specific masterclasses or courses
* Most full-day Public Sector Network courses (which may be split over two days) will require one credit. Most two day courses (which may be split over multiple days) will require two credits. Check the details for individual courses
Customised in-house options available for teams
Interested in any of our online trainings?
You can also choose to have them delivered in house. We will work closely with our inspiring session facilitators to tailor the content around the key development areas your team are prioritising, shape the learning outcomes around your core departmental challenges and make the most of your L&D and upskilling budget.Enquire here for more information