A Blueprint for Effective Organizational Change
Overcoming Fatigue and Leading Sustainable, Lasting Transformation
11 & 18 Apr 2024
11:00 AM to 3:00 PM EST
Next intake: 11 & 18 Apr 2024 | 11:00 AM to 3:00 PM EST
Who Should Attend?Managers, Leads, Advisors & Specialists of:
A Blueprint for Effective Organizational Change
Effective change management is crucial for successful innovation, playing a pivotal role in enhancing organizational competitiveness.View course modules
No previous experience necessary
Get this course using credits with a Premium subscription. Learn more
This course requires 1 credit.
Module 1 explores “Why Does Change Fail” by understanding the definition of change, its types, and the key determining factors.
Module 2 covers the “Psychology of Change”, the resistance, stages, and readiness for change.
Module 3 explores “The Problem with Most Change Projects,” unraveling common pitfalls, addressing change fatigue, and strategizing to overcome challenges. Explore “How Society Manages Change”, drawing lessons from societal change, discussing pros and cons, and tapping into your social networks.
Module 4, “Building Trust and Resilience,” guides you to create a blueprint for successful change. Helps you define vision, engage stakeholders, set goals, and explore postmortem strategies.
• What is change and its significance in an organization
• Uncovering the Four types of organizational change
• Key determining factors of change
• Unpacking the reasons behind change failures
• Criteria impacting change success
• Discussing the human element
- Resistance to change
- Stages of change
- Readiness and motivation
- Best practices for leading a cultural shift
- Framing the problem
- The power of quick wins
- Harnessing your network
Meet Your Facilitator
COES Certified Organizational Excellence Specialist
Sabina, a seasoned executive leader in Information Management and Technology (IMT), boasts a diverse career across public and private sectors in Canada, the USA, and Europe. Currently leading her practice, Bodacious Excellence, post-retirement from the public service, Sabina served as the Chief Information Officer (CIO) for the People, Families, and Communities sector in the Government of Alberta. With roles including former CIO of Western Economic Diversification Canada and Regional Executive for Western and Northern Canada with Shared Services Canada, she brings two decades of private sector experience. Sabina holds a Bachelor of Science in Computer Science from the University of Alberta (1980) and an executive MBA from Queen’s University (2000). Her certifications include COES, BRMP, CGEIT, I.S.P., ITCP, ITIL, and PROSCI ADKAR.
Join this training for professionals working within the Public Sector
Additional discounts are available for group registrations of 10 or more. For group or payment enquiries or custom training solutions, please contact [email protected]
Achieve great value with our customised subscription plans.
Become a member today and upgrade to Premium to access training credits and much more...
Unlock public content, complimentary events, training courses and vital Insights$0 per year Join Now
Exclusive Basic Member Benefits:
- Access benchmark case studies and deep dive white papers and reports
- Connect & collaborate with public sector peers
- Discover and explore solutions tailored for government in Marketplace
Enhance your learning experience with our Premium Services$A 2895 + GST for 12 months Get Started
Includes all Basic Member Benefits, plus:
- Masterclasses: Complimentary signup for ANY available Masterclasses in your region, including exclusive masterclass content
- 4 training credits* which can be used to cover up to 4 courses
- Access to 'private çommunity of practice' groups for your masterclass or courses
Team up to take your learning to the next level
Includes all Basic and Premium Member Benefits, plus:
- Dedicated account manager
- Tailor-made training programs with flexible training credits which can be shared across your team across many courses.
- Access to 'private çommunity of practice' for team members who have signed up for specific masterclasses or courses
* Most full-day Public Sector Network courses (which may be split over two days) will require one credit. Most two day courses (which may be split over multiple days) will require two credits. Check the details for individual courses
Customised in-house options available for teams
Interested in any of our online trainings?
You can also choose to have them delivered in house. We will work closely with our inspiring session facilitators to tailor the content around the key development areas your team are prioritising, shape the learning outcomes around your core departmental challenges and make the most of your L&D and upskilling budget.Enquire here for more information