Through the lens of the Innovation in the Victorian Public Service event we explored practical innovation, transformation and recovery –ideas and tested approaches for a better equiped,smarter, and more resilient public service. This whitepaper explores the current trends, opportunities and challenges in this space.
- Using a selection methodology to seek and test innovation ideas
- Linking old skills with new to create new public sector capabilities
- Being digitally agile through cloud-based platforms
- Building cyber security resilience in the public sector
- The service makers – a fresh perspective on public sector challenges
- Human Centred Design
- Public sector responses to new challenges of uncertainty and change