Queensland government agencies are facing increased demands for enhanced citizen service delivery, making IT modernisation and digital transformation critical. The pandemic has also highlighted the ongoing necessit for remaining connected digitally, and the growing need
to enhance the digital economy.
Digital technology continues to reshape our lives and institutions; Innovation is accelerating as technologies such as robotics, cloud, big data, the Internet of Things, artificial intelligence and machine learning continue to transform the Queensland economy.
Public Sector Network is excited to play our part in helping the Queensland Government not only manage, but overcome and harness the ongoing challenges presented by the pandemic. By providing public servants with tools and platforms to benchmark, upskill, network, and collaborate, we continue to help the government break down silos, share information, and provide access to best-in-breed suppliers.
This On-Site event will provide the ideal meeting place to learn, collaborate and discuss current trends and innovations. We will spotlight industry thought leaders and their initiatives from across the state.
Check Out the 2022 Highlights
Deputy Commissioner, Operations and Enforcement Group,
Queensland Revenue Office, Queensland Treasury
Public Service Commission
Department of Resources
Dr. Anuj Saraogi,
Senior Director, Digital Solutions Delivery Services,
Director of Strategy and Support,
Supreme Court, District
and Land Court
Electoral Commission Queensland
Senior Director, Workforce Strategy,
Queensland Department of Health
2022 Key Sessions
The Innovate QLD Series features the latest initiatives throughout Queensland; sharing insights via keynote presentations, case studies, panel discussions, and roundtable chats. To provide additional perspective – concurrent streams will address more specific topics and challenges in the worlds of Technology & Data and Digital & CX faced by public sector leaders today.
Leading the Way in QLD Digital Government
- Realising the power of digital to deliver citizen-centric outcomes
- Placing people at the heart of Queensland’s digital services
Advancing Queensland’s Digital Future
- Enabling innovation, collaboration, and trust through a modern digital strategy
- Utilising digital technology to enable vibrant and prosperous state communities
Reimagining Digital Products from Queensland Government
- Innovating to improve accessibility and reach of digital services
- Ensuring access to alternatives for users with limited access to technology or digital literacy
Public Sector Transformation and Leadership: Building Public Sector Resiliency in the ‘New Normal’
- How do you drive digital transformation through strong and flexible leadership?
- How do you ensure your culture and digital strategy are aligned?
- What are your top tips on leading and innovating through a pandemic and beyond?
Combining Technology, Data, People, and CX to Drive Queensland’s Digital Future
- How do you identify top priorities to support ongoing innovation in your department?
- How do you ensure whole-of-department compliance and collaboration to achieve the state-wide vision?
- What policies and strategies have helped you achieve a citizen-centric digital culture?
Keynote Session #1:
Building A First-of-its-Kind Technology Workforce Talent Marketplace to Deploy Across State ICT Projects and Standardise ICT Project Management
Keynote Session #2:
Bringing Data and Multiple Platforms Together to Transform Customer Experience
Embracing Data and Technology to Accelerate Innovation, Modernise Service Delivery, and Drive Better Outcomes for Citizens
Keynote Session #1:
Redefining Customer Experience through Digital State Services
Keynote Session #2
Placing Customers at the Heart of Queensland’s Digital Transformation
Bridging the Gap Between Customer Experience, Digital Technologies, and Human Resources
View the agenda for the full speaker lineup, sessions and event timeline
Keeping You Safe
Brisbane CBD – To be confirmed
Public Sector Network will closely monitor COVID-19 regulations in accordance with the advice from the Government and local health authorities to ensure the safety of everyone attending the event physically. In addition, we will be working closely with the venue to ensure precautionary measures are in place.